Mohelnice nad Jizerou

The village contains the Romanesque Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and timbered cottages.

The ashlar masonry Church structure dates back to about 1160. Major renovations took place in 1876, when the current neo-Romanesque altar was built and the perimeter walls just below the roof were decorated with an arched frieze. There are several wooden cottages on the banks of the Mohelka River that flows into the Jizera River just outside the village

mail
Address:Mohelnice nad Jizerou  48, Mohelnice nad Jizerou, 294 13
Phone:+420 326 787 013
E-mail:oumohelnice@seznam.cz
Web:www.mohelnice.unas.cz
load