Líny

Bukovno settlement of the village, built on both sides of the road from Bukovno to Katusie. Interesting folk architecture.

Such as timbered cottages, timbered house with half-timbered fl oor, two-storey brick farmhouse with a Gothic motifs on the facade, Neo-renaissance outbuildings with a bust of George of Poděbrady above the window etc. Prismatic small belfry with a shingled roof from 1811, a stone cross with statues of saints from 1904.

Address:
load